Are you ready for the newest shortage and price hike? It's not housing or lumber. The latest deficit will be human capital, widespread and felt by every business sector. This labour shortage will make the old ways of attracting, retaining and inspiring obsolete. Employers will need to find new ways to attract employees, hang on to the ones they have and find ways to build capacity with their existing team. In addition, many employers will see the globe as their recruitment opportunities; you now will have to compete against your local competition for people along with places like New York, the UK, or Brazil.
Many employers have changed the way they work, and as we come out of the pandemic, employers and employees will look for a new normal. What will that look like for you? One thing is for sure; it will never go back to the way it was before the pandemic. Employers and employees will need to adapt to the new reality in the job market. Research shows exciting trends that will undoubtedly impact your organization as we come out of the pandemic.
We are heading into some very challenging times regarding the Canadian employment market. Join Eddie LeMoine as he guides you through employment trends and why the old ways of managing people may not work in the future. Eddie will help you understand today's employment challenges and how to be best prepared for a successful future.
In this session, you will learn:
- The trends that will impact the labour market this year and beyond
- The impact the pandemic has on the way people work, and employers do business
- The introduction of a hybrid workplace
- Why employee engagement is critical to employee attraction, retention, and productivity
- Reasons why people join, stay and leave their employers.
- The successful leadership traits to navigate today's challenging times.
- Attract, retain, and motivate a winning team
- Increase profitability and productivity
- Understand age, gender and cultural diversity and their influence on the workplace
- Manage and communicate with multiple generations; inspire four generations in the workplace
- Recognize their strengths as a team and work collectively to produce a more robust output
- Implement the three steps in closing the engagement gap
About Eddie LeMoine:
Eddie LeMoine, is a Canadian-born international renowned author, keynote speaker, seminar leader and corporate trainer. He specializes in leadership, employee engagement, stress management, safety, and the psychology of success. His presentations are full of inspiring stories. He quickly connects with audiences through his great sense of humour and genuine care for people. Eddie LeMoine uses his speaking ability to motivate and inspire individuals worldwide.
Eddie LeMoine's unprecedented success is due to his powerful ability to close the gap between business results and personal development. He inspires greatness in corporations by encouraging excellence in individuals.
Eddie LeMoine moves people towards brilliance with innovation and creativity, and the results are immediate. As a result, his presentations are rich with content that leave audience members energized and with the tools they need to implement change in both their work and personal lives.
Eddie LeMoine has an uncanny ability to touch the hearts and minds of people around the globe. His audiences represent 83 countries, and his speeches have been translated into five languages. His bestselling book," Bring About What You Think About," helps readers understand that changing the way they think can change their lives. Furthermore, it teaches the importance of matching your thoughts to your emotions and how to embrace change. As a result, his book has become a must-read for many companies.