Who is FranklinCovey?
•FranklinCovey (NYSE: FC) is the global consulting and training leader in the areas of management and leadership, strategy execution, customer loyalty, and employee engagement / individual effectiveness.
•Our focus on training as a process rather than an event ensures that training is linked to business results and behavior change on the job. We empower people with processes and tools that translate into skills.
•This moves learning to a more strategic output tied to noticeable and measurable results. Our solutions are designed to be Plug and Play, therefore complimenting any organization’s current desired results, even excelling them.
What is LiveClicks?
An online or E - Learning platform that allows individuals to sharpen communication, performance, project management, organization and planning skills. LiveClicks is known for:
•Best-in-class Content- High-quality, dynamic, & customized.
•Live Training- Enables for high engagement and best practices.
•Short Chunks- Over 40 titles available in 2 hour sessions.
•Electronic Materials- Downloadable PDF toolkits that help you implement what you have learned.
Why should I sign up for LiveClicks?
•Learn content from your own desk.
•Reduce your carbon footprint.
•Increase your effectiveness and impact in your current role.
•Engage with others and share best practices.
•Training without having extensive time away from your job.
•Improve competencies for a competitive advantage.
•Learn how to achieve desired results professional and personally.
• Time Management for Microsoft® Outlook®: Increasing Your Productivity through the Effective Use of Outlook
• Time Management for BlackBerry®: Increasing Your Productivity through the Effective Use of Your BlackBerry Smartphone
• Time Management for IBM® Lotus Notes®: Increasing Your Productivity through the Effective Use of Lotus Notes
• Time Management Fundamentals: Achieving Your Highest Priorities
• Project Management Fundamentals: Managing Projects that Succeed
• Business Writing Skills: Getting Your Point Across with Power and Influence
• 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Jump Start: Habits 1-3
• 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Jump Start: Habits 4-7
• Self Trust: Increasing Your Credibility and Influence at Work
• Relationship Trust: Building Strong Teams and Relationships at Work
• Presenting Great Webinars: Improving Your Webinar Facilitation Skills
• Great Work, Great Career: Career Advantage
• Financial Intelligence: Understanding Cash Flow–and How to Keep It Flowing!
• Unleashing Your Team’s Talent: Three Conversations Essential for Growing Your Team
• The 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders
• Habit 1: Be Proactive: Using Your Resourcefulness and Initiative to Get Things Done
• Clarifying Your Team’s Purpose and Strategy: Aligning Employees to Achieve Success