Wood Buffalo Region - Customer Training Workshop... Create an Experience
- What is customer service - a self-assessment
- Customer expectations
- Who is a customer
- Effect of service on customer expectations
- First impressions count
- Do you meet or exceed customer expectations
- Be proactive
How to Handle Difficult Clients & Service Recovery
- Some facts about dissatisfied customers
- Encouraging customer feedback
- Service recovery
- Active listening techniques
- Responding with empathy
- Discussion on handling service issues involving alcohol or drugs
- What do attitudes look like
- Communication barriers
- Understanding communication and attitude
- Hot buttons - service providers and customers
- External vs internal controls
- Maintaining a positive attitude
A Winning Service Attitude
- Deliver service best action items
- Re-assessment of self
Facilitator: Coralie Belman
With 25+ years in the travel &tourism industry Coralie has been actively involved in both the accommodations and travel services industries. A noted industry speaker, performance evaluator and hands-on trainer.
Who will benefit from this Workshop?
Front line team members across all industries which might include cashiers, receptionists, guest services, customer service specialists, tourism industry, hospitality industry, sales people, transportation industry, aviation industry, tour guides & onboarding representatives, grocery store team members, retail sector, car rental agents, sports & recreation facilities, education & training organizations, government agencies, oil & gas industry ... anyone who you feel is in contact with clients and the public in general! Create a positive experience for your team who will be ambassadors for the Wood Buffalo region.
Why attend this workshop as a business?
Happier clients = more repeat business; an attraction tool into retaining our most important resource for our region - our people = stable business relationships; face-to-face delivery = example driven by an experience trainer; work-book provided for individual and their supervisor = take-away materials and reinforcement across your team.